10/08/2011

Tourblog No. 1

Hey guys, thanks for visiting my blog again after a little while of not-really-happening-anything-here...! The reason is that my CD came out, and the last steps of releasing a CD is mostly bureaucratic stuff, not interesting enough to blog about... But now: I'm on the road again together with my camera: We just started our "Opposites attract tour 2011"in Munich and... we took some pictures:
New postcard, same suitcase...
 Me just before I left the house
 And this is the fabulous Johnny von Gutzeit, my Drummer for the tour...

...recording basslines that will be played by Steve, the Macbook
We call him Wotan, the biggest tourbus ever used for a tour with only two musiscians!

 And we like him a lot.

 We could easily take our whole families with us. And friends. And their friends. And families.
 Our first gig: Kantine München. Right in the middle of the famous "Kultfabrik"

 Stacy, the (Loop)Station, Klaus, the Korg, and my brandnew beautiful stagepiano, before the gig...

My sweet grandma "Savta" in Munich. She sold CDs that night!

My beloved sister Stella, who sold CDs the next night in Krottenmühl

Me, very tired, but very happy after the gig.
Next day: The stage in Krottenmühl

A smaller room, but an amazing audience, thank you for so much enthusiasm!

Stella selling CDs, posters, T-Shirts, coffee mugs, keychains... (Ok, just CDs and posters:-)

Dominik, the hitchhiker that helped us find the way to "Krottenmühl am Simsee". A beautiful, beautiful place that is sadly located at the end of this world.

I could not be more thankful! I love my family! This is "Dingo", making us the most delicious dinner...

...and breakfast "Bavarian Style"





2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, beautiful places at the end of the world... ;)
    Sounds like you're having an enormous amount of fun!

    ReplyDelete